NACMA Goals & Objectives
- To contribute to the growth of expertise in CMM technology.
- To provide nationwide access to resources and expertise.
- To promote discussion and exchange of CMM information and technology through regular meetings, with presentations by local and foreign experts, and through publication of relevant papers.
- To promote awareness, acceptance and usage of internationally recognized practices and traceability to national standard of length.
- To provide traceable artifacts to CMM users for machine verification.
- To address the issue of software verification.
- To identify areas of need for research and development and to formulate proposals for collaborative and sponsored research involving industry and teaching institutions.