Become a 2014 NACMA Sponsor
About NACMA: The NACMA specifically addresses coordinate metrology through workshops and conferences each year, providing one of the largest annual meetings for dimensional metrologists. 2012-2014 NACMA officers include two national laboratories — NIST and CENAM and two industrial partners — IIGDT and Kotem Technologies
Sponsors of NACMA: Sponsors of the NACMA support an important educational and outreach program while networking with hundreds of dimensional metrologists focused on coordinate metrology. Click here to become a NACMA sponsor!
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
|Admission Passes to NACMA
(see note: 1)
|Logo displayed on NACMA website, brochures & agenda||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
(1) Each sponsor level is required to have one attendee from the sponsor company. Platinum, Gold and Silver level may exercise the remaining allotment of attendee admissions to customers or other related individuals.
New for 2014! Special Events SponsorMultiple sponsorship for Tuesday evening "Meet & Greet" $500.
- Poster announcing sponsorship at Reception
- Verbal announcement of sponsors at Reception
- NACMA website & schedule announcing sponsors of Reception
Only one sponsor per lunch, one available on Wednesday and Thursday.
- NACMA website & schedule announcing sponsorship of Lunch
- Verbal thank you in conference hall prior to applicable lunch
- Posters announcing sponsorship of lunch
Single sponsorships for conference breaks $250.
Six available: Breakfast, Mid-Morning and Afternoon breaks on Wednesday and Thursday.
- NACMA website & schedule announcing sponsorship of break
- Verbal thank you in conference hall prior to break
- Posters announcing sponsorship of break (only one sponsor per break)
To help support our sponsors NACMA will be providing a 24 hour manned security service during the conference for our sponsors booth area and property, Duration is 6:00 pm on September 23 2014 to conference closing September 25 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Note: Sponsor costs quoted in USD.
Note: Values shown are for the 2014 Workshop and Conference.