Become a 2013 NACMA Sponsor
About NACMA: The NACMA specifically addresses coordinate metrology through workshops and conferences each year, providing one of the largest annual meetings for dimensional metrologists. 2012-2013 NACMA officers include two national laboratories — NIST and CENAM and two industrial partners — IIGDT and Kotem Technologies
Sponsors of NACMA: Sponsors of the NACMA support an important educational and outreach program while networking with hundreds of dimensional metrologists focused on coordinate metrology.
Click here to become a NACMA sponsor!
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
|Admission Passes to NIST (see notes: 1, 2)||10||5||2||1|
|Logo displayed on NACMA website, brochures & agenda||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Display Location||Portrait Room||Portrait Room||Poster Hall||--|
(1), Each sponsor level is required to have one attendee from the sponsor company. Platinum, Gold and Silver level may exercise the remaining allotment of attendee admissions to customers or other related individuals.
(2), Admission passes to NIST are not transferable. To enter the NIST complex, the NACMA @ NIST Badge will be verified against a pictured ID.
New for 2013! Special Events SponsorSingle sponsorship for Tuesday evening reception $2,500.
- Short Presentation by sponsor (4-6 minutes): Great for showcasing new products
- Poster announcing sponsorship at Reception
- Verbal announcement of sponsorship at Reception
- NACMA website & schedule announcing sponsorship of Reception
- Reception includes: Live music, finger food, drinks (free soft drinks & two tickets for beer/wine)
Only one sponsor per lunch, one available on Wednesday and Thursday.
- NACMA website & schedule announcing sponsorship of Lunch
- Verbal thank you in conference hall prior to applicable lunch
- Posters announcing sponsorship of lunch
Single sponsorships for conference breaks $250.
Six available: Breakfast, Mid-Morning and Afternoon breaks on Wednesday and Thursday.
- NACMA website & schedule announcing sponsorship of break
- Verbal thank you in conference hall prior to break
- Posters announcing sponsorship of break (only one sponsor per break)
To register for sponsoring the Reception, Lunches or Breaks, complete the Sponsor Registration Form and provide
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Sponsor costs quoted in USD.
Note: Values shown are for the 2013 Workshop and Conference.